Report data can be exported to CSV files for download or delivery by email.
The following categories of reports are available:
- Performance Reports: Aggregated life-time-value data reports with different grouping criteria, which is unlimited in time.
- Raw Data Reports: Activity reports of installs and events for non-organic users, and possibly uninstalls, organic installs and events* in near real time. Allow up to 15 minutes after the occurrence of an event for it to appear in the raw data.
- Postback Reports: Raw postback reports for installs, in-app events, retargeting conversions, and retargeting in-app events.
- Retargeting Reports:* Performance and raw data reports for re-engagements and re-attributions.
- Blocked Fraud Reports:* - Raw data reports of blocked installs and events.
- Targeting Validation Rules Reports: - Raw data reports of targeting validation rules for invalid installations, invalid in-app events, and invalid installation postbacks.
Exporting Report Data to CSV Files
To export report data to CSV files:
- Go to Reports > Export Data.
- Filter the search criteria, as needed, by selecting:
- Media source
- Date range
- Select the report type.
- Select the delivery method.
- Download: Direct download to your desktop. Depending on the size of the report, it may take a few minutes to prepare the report.
- By Email: The report is delivered to you by email.
Reports downloaded directly from the Dashboard return data according to the timezone of the app.
Reports sent by email return data according to UTC+0.
The following are the report categories:
Aggregated data reports: Performance and Retargeting reports, are unlimited in the date range and can be queried from the beginning that data recording began.
Raw Data reports can be queried for up to 90 days prior to the present day. A report can consist of 30 or 60 days in a single query, depending on the report type. The following reports are available:
- Performance Reports - unlimited time
- Partners (Media Sources)
- Partners by Date
- Geo by Date
- Raw Data Reports* - up to 3 months prior to the present day
- Installations (up to 2 months of data per query)
- In-App Events (up to 1 month of data per query)
- Organic Installations* (up to 2 months of data per query)
- Organic In-App Events* (up to 1 month of data per query)
- Postback Reports
- Installations Postbacks (up to 2 months of data per query)
- In-App Events Postbacks (up to 1 month of data per query)
- Retargeting Conversions Postbacks
- Retargeting In-App Events Postbacks
- Retargeting Reports*
- Retargeting Partners (Media Sources)
- Retargeting Partners by Date
- Retargeting Daily
- Retargeting Geo
- Retargeting Geo by Date
- Blocked Fraud Reports*
- Blocked Installations
- Blocked In-App Events
- Blocked Clicks
- Blocked Installation Postbacks
- Targeting Validation Rules Reports
- Invalid Installations
- Invalid In-App Events
- Invalid Installations Postbacks
* Only available for accounts with these features enabled
For details on API usage policy
- Each direct download of a report from the Export Data page is considered as an API call. API calls are limited in the allowed daily amount and in their frequency. See API usage policy.
- Big files may take up to 5 minutes to generate and download.
- If you are unable to download the files from the export page, check to see if you have an Adblocker enabled on your browser. Disable the Adblocker and try again.
Merging CSV Files
To merge several CSV reports into a single file.
Raw data files of installs and in-app events. These reports have the same basic structure so by merging them you can see whole user lifetime actions
- Files of the same report from different time spans
There are many ways to merge files, which depend on the desktop OS you are using. Here is how it can be done on a Windows PC:
1. Download all CSV files to an empty folder, for example, C:\temp.
2. Go to the command prompt (click the Windows icon and type "cmd")
3. Type "copy *.csv all.csv" - all CSV files are merged into a single csv file called "all.csv"
- On Linux/Unix based systems type "cat *.csv >all.csv"