To configure a campaign with Applift, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign on the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Applift
In the Integrated Partners page, select Applift as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Applift or entering Applift in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the Applift logo to open the Applift Configuration window.
5. Enter the name of your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Copy the tracking link and send it to your Applift account manager.
Configure In-App Events
1. Select sending only Applift attributed installs’ in-app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Applift.
3. Click Save & Close.