To configure a campaign with Liftoff, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign on the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Liftoff
In the Integrated Partners page, select Liftoff as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Liftoff or entering Liftoff in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the Liftoff logo to open the Liftoff Configuration window.
5. Enter the name of your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Enter the deep link URL in the URL text field. This is optional.
7. Check the Enable box since Liftoff's integration requires us to send a notification for every app launch.
8. Copy the tracking link and send to your Liftoff Account Manager.
9. If you work with Liftoff on impression tracking, first press the Enable View-Through Attribution box and then set the time frame of the View-Through Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Liftoff.
10. Copy the View-Through tracking link and send to your Liftoff account manager.
Configure In-App Events
1. Choose either sending only Liftoff attributed installs’ in-app events or All in app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Liftoff.
3. Click Save & Close.
After completing the normal set up make sure that you also click on App Settings on the left side of the screen.
Then switch the attribution toggle from off to on.