To configure a campaign with Cheetah Mobile, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign on the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Cheetah Mobile
In the Integrated Partners page, select Cheetah Mobile as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Cheetah Mobile or entering Cheetah Mobile in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the Cheetah Mobile logo to open the Cheetah Mobile Configuration window.
5. Enter the name of your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Copy the tracking link and send it to your Cheetah Mobile account manager.
Configure In-App Events
1. Select sending only Cheetah Mobile attributed installs’ in-app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Cheetah Mobile.
3. Click Save & Close.