To configure a campaign with Motive Interactive, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign on the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Motive Interactive
In the Integrated Partners page, select Motive Interactive as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Motive Interactive or entering Motive Interactive in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the Motive Interactive logo to open the Motive Interactive Configuration window.
5. Enter the name of your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Copy the tracking link and send it to your Motive Interactive account manager.
Configure In-App Events
1. Select sending only Motive Interactive attributed installs’ in-app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Motive Interactive.
3. Click Save & Close.