To configure a campaign with Jana, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign on the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Jana
In the Integrated Partners page, select Jana as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Jana or entering Jana in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the Jana logo to open the Jana Configuration window.
5. Enter the name of your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Copy the tracking link and send it to your Jana account manager.
Configure In-App Events
1. Select sending only Jana attributed installs’ in-app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Jana.
3. Click Save & Close.