To configure a campaign with Mobrain, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign on the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Mobrain
In the Integrated Partners page, select Mobrain as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Mobrain or entering Mobrain in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the Mobrain logo to open the Mobrain Configuration window.
5. Enter the name of your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Set the time frame of the Click Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Mobrain.
7. Copy the tracking link and send to your Mobrain account manager.
8. If you work with Mobrain on impression tracking first press the Enable View-Through Attribution box and then set the time frame of the View-Through Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Mobrain.
9. Copy the View-Through tracking link and send to your Mobrain account manager.
10. If you are working with Mobrain on retargeting check the Retargeting Campaign checkbox that adds additional and mandatory parameters to the tracking link.
Then copy the tracking link and send to your Mobrain account manager.
11. The URL (Optional) will automatically appear if the deep link configuration has been set up.
Configure In-App Events
1. Choose sending either only Mobrain attributed installs’ in-app events or All in-app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Mobrain and fill in the Mobrain Event Tag field with the corresponding info you have received from your Mobrain Account Manager.
3. Click Save & Close.
You can grant permission for Mobrain to configure the tracking link for you and map your in-app events so that they can receive the data.
1. To allow Mobrain configuration and tracking link extraction, activate the Allow Integration Parameter Configuration toggle.
2. To allow Mobrain to map in-app events to their servers, activate the Allow In-App Events Configuration toggle.
3. To allow Mobrain to to see retention reports, activate the Retention toggle.
4. To allow Mobrain to see the Protect360 dashboard on their partner account activate the Protect360 Dashboard toggle