To configure a campaign with StartApp, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign in the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select StartApp
In the Integrated Partners page, select StartApp as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to StartApp or entering StartApp in the search box.
Click the StartApp logo to open the StartApp Configuration window.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
The window opens in the Integration Parameters tab.
5. Enter the name of your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Set the time frame of the Click Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with StartApp.
7. Copy the tracking link and send to your StartApp account manager.
8. If you work with StartApp on impression tracking first press the Enable View-Through Attribution box and then set the time frame of the View-Through Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with StartApp.
9. Copy the View-Through tracking link and send to your StartApp account manager.
10. If you are working with StartApp on retargeting check the Retargeting Campaign checkbox that adds additional and mandatory parameters to the tracking link.
Then copy the tracking link and send to your StartApp account manager.
11. The URL (Optional) will automatically appear if the deep link configuration has been set up.
Configure In-App Events
1. Choose sending either only StartApp attributed installs’ in-app events or All in-app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send StartApp and fill in the StartApp Event Tag field with the corresponding info you have received from your StartApp Account Manager.
3. Click Save & Close.
You can grant permission for StartApp to configure the tracking link for you and map your in-app events so that they can receive the data.
1. To allow StartApp configuration and tracking link extraction, activate the Allow Integration Parameter Configuration toggle.
2. To allow StartApp to map in-app events to their servers, activate the Allow In-App Events Configuration toggle.
3. To allow StartApp to to see retention reports, activate the Retention toggle.