To configure a campaign with One by AOL, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign in the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select One by AOL
In the Integrated Partners page, select One by AOL as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to One by AOL or entering One by AOL in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the One by AOL logo to open the One by AOL Configuration window.
5. Enter the name of your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Check the Enable box since One by AOL's integration requires us to send a notification for every app launch.
7. Copy the tracking link and send to your One by AOL account manager.
Configure In-App Events
1. Choose either sending only One by AOL's attributed installs’ in-app events or All in app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send One by AOL.
Select the permissions, as required.
3. Click Save & Close.