This article is intended for customers who would like to use the TV Squared analytics platform together with AppsFlyer.
TV Squared, one of AppsFlyer's integrated partners, provides same-day measurement and optimization opportunities for TV advertisers. With timely insights into the “who, what, when and where” of TV,
To configure TV Squared, follow the steps below.
Configuring TV Squared
Go to the dashboard of your app and click on Integrated Partners on the left bar.
Enter "TVSquared" in the search field and click on its logo to open TV Squared's configuration window.
TV Squared's configuration window includes 4 tabs: Integration, Tracking link, Data enrichment and Permissions. Click on the items below to read about the tabs setup.
For a detailed description of the Partner Configuration Window Header, click here.
- The General Settings step in the Integration tab is mandatory for all partners
- All the rest of the steps are either descriptive or optional
The Integration Tab is divided into different sections as described below.
Collector ID and Site ID
TV Squared connects with AppsFlyer via a unique Collector ID and Site ID. If you don't already have them, you can obtain it from TV Squared to continue with the integration, or see below for instructions how to obtain it.
Follow the instructions below to configure the integration with TV Squared
On TV Squared:
1. Go to Data >> TVS Tracker Instructions within the TV Squared portal
2. Click Desktop & Mobile website link
3. Copy the Collector ID and the Site ID from the tracking tag
4. Enter the COLLECTORID and the SITEID that you have retrieved from TV Squared.
On the AppsFlyer side:
AppsFlyer can send automatic postbacks to TV Squared following user installs and re-engagements. Use this section to define the source of the users that allow sending these postbacks.
Select Events attributed to any partner or organic to send postbacks for any user that downloads the app to TV Sqaured or select Off.
In-App Event Settings
In this section you can map your AppsFlyer events with TV Squared via postbacks.
- Enter the collectorid and siteid again.
- Toggle In-App Event Postbacks to ON
- Select the Sending Option for all SDK defined events.
- Only events attributed to this partner for events coming only from users attributed to this partner
- Events attributed to any partner or organic to have your entire user base available to be reported to the partner
- Click Add Event to add an SDK Event to the list
- Complete the following parameters:
|SDK Event Name||The name of the event, as received by AppsFlyer either from the SDK integrated in your app, or from server to server events.
Tip - If you don't see the event you want in the list, make sure to activate the event on a device with a non-organic installation and recheck.
|Partner Event Identifier||The unique name or ID of each event as defined on TV Squared's side.
Obtain the corresponding Event ID from TV Squared and set in the text field.
When unchecked - AppsFlyer sends all the parameters of the rich in-app event to the partner, except for the revenue parameter, which is contained in the af_revenue parameter.
When checked - AppsFlyer sends all the parameters including the revenue value (if it exists in the event).
Tracking Link Tab
Data Enrichment Tab
Data Enrichment is not available for TV Squared.
Permissions are not available for TV Squared.