As of late May 2018 AppsFlyer's integrated partners user interface and accompanying documentation are being gradually updated. For details about the new user interface please visit the Integrated Partners Setup guide.
To configure a campaign with Iconpeak, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign in the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Iconpeak
In the Integrated Partners page, select Iconpeak as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Iconpeak or entering Iconpeak in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the Iconpeak logo to open the Iconpeak Configuration window.
5. Enter the name of your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Set the time frame of the Click Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Iconpeak.
7. Copy the tracking link and send to your Iconpeak account manager.
Configure In-App Events
1. Choose sending only Iconpeak attributed installs’ in-app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Iconpeak.
3. Click Save & Close.