To configure a campaign with CrossInstall, follow the steps below:
1. Campaign Setup
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign in the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
The Integrated Partners window opens.
3. Select CrossInstall
In the Integrated Partners page, select CrossInstall as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to CrossInstall or entering CrossInstall in the search box.
Click the CrossInstall logo to open the CrossInstall Configuration window.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
The window opens in the Integration Parameters tab.
5. Enter the name your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Set the time frame of the Click Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with CrossInstall.
7. Copy the tracking link and send to your CrossInstall account manager.
8. Click Save & Close.
Configure In-App Events
1. Choose sending only CrossInstall attributed installs’ in-app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send CrossInstall.
3. Click Save & Close.