As of late May 2018 AppsFlyer's integrated partners user interface and accompanying documentation are being gradually updated. For details about the new user interface please visit the Integrated Partners Setup guide.
To configure a campaign with Ligatus, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign in the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Ligatus
In the Integrated Partners page, select Ligatus as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Ligatus or entering Ligatus in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the Ligatus logo to open the Unity Ads Configuration window.
5. Enter the name your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Set the time frame of the Click Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Ligatus.
7. Send the tracking link to your Ligatus account manager.
8. Press Save & Close.