Ligatus, one of AppsFlyer's integrated partners, leads Native Advertising Solutions for Publishers, Advertisers and Programmatic buyers offering high quality and high performance results.
In addition to click-based mobile attribution, Ligatus also offers cost, ad revenue, retargeting and view-through attribution, which you can track with AppsFlyer.
To configure your campaigns with Ligatus, follow the steps below.
Setting Up Ligatus
Go to the dashboard of your app and click on Integrated Partners on the left bar.
Enter "Ligatus" in the search field and click on its logo to open Ligatus's configuration window.
Ligatus's configuration window includes 2 active tabs: Integration and Tracking link. Click on the items below to read about the tabs setup.
For a detailed description of the Partner Configuration Window Header, click here.
- The General Settings step in the Integration tab is mandatory for all partners
- All the rest of the steps are either descriptive or optional
The Integration Tab is divided into different sections as described below.
AppsFlyer can send automatic postbacks to Ligatus following user installs and re-engagements. Use this section to define the source of the users that allow sending these postbacks.
Select Only eventsattributed to this partner for events coming only from users attributed to Ligatus.
Tracking Link Tab
This tab is divided into different sections:
Tracking Link Parameters
In this section, select which parameters you want to add to the tracking link.
Adding parameters to the tracking link here enables you to later perform thorough drill-down analyses. Parameters that are already defined on the tracking link can be edited by adding them and their new values here.
- Campaign - add it to compare different campaigns running with Ligatus.
Tracking link parameter: c
- Adset - set ad set names to compare different ad sets within specific Ligatus campaigns.
Tracking link parameter: af_adset
- Ad Name - set ad set names to compare different creatives within specific ad sets within specific campaigns Ligatus.
Tracking link parameter: af_ad
- Site ID and Sub Site ID - set Site ID parameter to attribute installs to specific publishers. If many publishers exist, we advise on limiting the number of used site IDs and using the sub site ID parameter, to avoid exceeding the site ID limitations.
Tracking link parameters: af_siteid and af_sub_siteid
- Subscriber Parameters - use any of the 5 subscriber parameters to insert useful values. Note that these parameters get parsed and appear in the raw data report, which makes them very handy for performing data aggregation or filtering.
Tracking link parameters: af_sub1, af_sub2, af_sub3, af_sub4, af_sub5
Add any other parameter to the tracking link simply by typing it in a new parameter box. For more information about AppsFlyer's Tracking Link Structure and Parameters.
This slider allows you to set the maximum time from click to install. Only installs (first launches) that take place within the lookback window may be attributed to Ligatus.
Tracking link parameter: af_click_lookback
More details about the click lookback window here.
Click Tracking Link
This is the tracking link that contains all the setup information you have set for it. Send it to Ligatus to be activated when leads click on a corresponding ad.
Cost data is not supported in the integration with this partner.
Ad Revenue Tab
Ad Revenue is not supported in the integration with this partner.
Permission configuration is not available for Ligatus.