To configure a campaign with Taptica - Social for Facebook, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign in the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Taptica - Social
In the Integrated Partners page, select Taptica - Social as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Taptica - Social or entering Taptica - Social in the search box.
Unlike most other media sources there is no need to generate a Tracking URL as this is not needed in AppsFlyer's integration with Facebook.
Facebook In App Events:
1. To allow Taptica - Social to receive data on Facebook in app events please press the Facebook In App Events tab.
2. Turn on the Send in-app events to Taptica - Social button.
3. Map the SDK Events (chose from the drop down menu created according to the events created by you in the AppsFlyer SDK) you want to send to Taptica - Social and enter the Taptica - Social Event Tag as provided to you by Taptica - Social.
4. Click the Send Value check box if the in app event has a monetary value that you wish to send to Taptica - Social.
5. You can add as many SDK events as you want by clicking the +Click to add in app event mapping.
6. Click Save & Close.
1. To connect your app with Taptica - Social's account toggle the Grant Partner Access button from off to on.
2. To allow Taptica - Social to see retention report press the Permissions tab and switch the Retention button from off to on.
3. Press Save & Close.