To configure a campaign with ClicksMob, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign in the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select ClicksMob
In the Integrated Partners page, select ClicksMob as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to ClicksMob or entering ClicksMob in the search box.
Click the ClicksMob logo to open the ClicksMob Configuration window.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
The window opens in the Integration Parameters tab.
5. Enter the name your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Set the time frame of the Click Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with ClicksMob.
7. Copy the tracking link and send to your ClicksMob account manager.
Configure In-App Events
1. Choose sending only ClicksMob attributed installs’ in-app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send ClicksMob.
3. Click Save & Close.
1. To connect your app to ClicksMob's agency account and allow ClicksMob to see retention reports press the Permissions tab and switch both the Grant Partner Access and the Rentention buttons from off to on.
2. Press Save & Close.