To configure a campaign with WakeApp, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign in the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integration Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select WakeApp
In the Integrated Partners Configuration page, select WakeApp as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to WakeApp or entering WakeApp in the search box.
Click the WakeApp logo to open the WakeApp Configuration window.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
The window opens in the Integration Parameters tab.
5. Enter the name your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Set the time frame of the Click Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with WakeApp.
7. Copy the tracking link and send to your WakeApp account manager.
8. Click Save & Close.
Configure In-App Events
1. Choose sending only WakeApp attributed installs’ in-app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send WakeApp and map them according to the corresponding Wakeapp Event Tag you have received from your WakeApp Account Manager.
3. Click Save & Close.