To configure a campaign with Yahoo Gemini, follow the steps below:
1. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
2. Select Yahoo Gemini
In the Integrated Partners page, select Yahoo Gemini as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Yahoo Gemini or entering Yahoo Gemini in the search box.
3. Enable The Attribution:
Note: Once activated, Yahoo Gemini require us to send them a notification which details the device for every app install.
4. Check the Enable View-Through Attribution checkbox and and set up the time frame of the View-Through Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Yahoo.
In-App Events Configuration:
1. Click on the In-App Events tab
Select one of the options:
1. Off (to stop sending In-App events to Yahoo Gemini).
2. To send only Yahoo Gemini Attributed In-App Events.
3. Send All In-App Events (organic and non organic) to Yahoo Gemini (For sending all In-App events to Yahoo Gemini regardless of which media source generated them).
2. Submit the yp parameter provided by Yahoo Gemini.
Go to settings and choose View tag code.
In the Image section you are then able to see the yp.
3. In App Events Mapping:
Using the dropdown, select the event you would like to post to Yahoo Gemini and then choose the event as predefined by Yahoo Gemini. You can select Send Value if you want to send the Yahoo Gemini-supported event values as well.
Click Save & Close.
NOTE: When you set up S2S tracking first time, it takes up to 4 hours to be reflected in the Yahoo Gemini UI.
Yahoo Gemini Raw Report
AppsFlyer receives the following parameters from Yahoo Gemini and map them to the following fields in the raw reports.
|Yahoo Gemini Parameters||AppsFlyer Raw Report Parameters|
|Event type||Attributed Touch Type (click / impression)|
|Creative ID||Ad ID|
|Adgroup ID||Adset ID|
|Campaing ID||Campaign ID|
|Site ID||Site ID|