Follow the instructions below to configure a campaign with Yahoo! Japan Sponsored Search.
This integrated partner only supports Android.
Yahoo Japan Conversion Settings
1. In Sponsored Search go to Tools >> Conversion Analytics
2. Click Create New Conversion Recordings
3. Add a Conversion Name
4. Choose App in conversion type
5. In Action you'd like to record choose App First Open
6. Add a package name
7. Add the following postback URL:
8. Click Save Settings
Conversion ID and Conversion Label are generated automatically if you choose App First Open as a Conversion Timing.
1. On AppsFlyer's dashboard, go to Integrated Partners.
2. Search for Yahoo! Japan.
3. On the first visit here, you will need to toggle ON the Activate Partner button to enable setup of the integration tab's parameters. The toggle MUST be ON for as long as you work with the partner.
For more details about partner activation please click here.
Once you've activated the partner, insert the Conversion ID and Label from Yahoo! Japan Conversion Settings:
For full details of how to set up a partner integration. Click here.
Yahoo Japan Campaign Settings
1. Click on Sponsored Search >> Campaigns
2. Click Create Campaign
3. Complete the Basic Information
4. Complete Budget and Targeting details
5. Complete the relevant information on Other
6. Complete the relevant fields in Basic Information
7. Add Keywords
8. Insert the following details:
- Ad Name
- Ad Title
- Ad Description
- The referrer
9. Click Save Ad
10. In the Landing Page URL section, copy and paste the highlighted Landing Page URL Referrer Parameter from the AppsFlyer Configuration page and paste it in the field.