To configure a campaign with MediaShakers, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign in the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integration Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Media Shakers
In the Integrated Partners Configuration page, select Media Shakers as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Media Shakers or entering Media Shakers in the search box.
Click the Media Shakers logo to open the Media Shakers Configuration window.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
The window opens in the Integration Parameters tab.
5. Enter the name your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Set the time frame of the Click Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Media Shakers.
7. Copy the tracking link and send to your Media Shakers account manager.
8. Click Save & Close.
Configure In-App Events
1. Choose sending only Media Shakers attributed installs’ in-app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Media Shakers and map them according to the corresponding Media Shakers Event Tag you have received from your Media Shakers Account Manager.
3. Click Save & Close.