To configure a campaign with Sociomantic, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign in the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Sociomantic
In the Integrated Partners page, select Sociomantic as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Sociomantic or entering Sociomantic in the search box.
Click the Sociomantic logo to open the Sociomantic Configuration window.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
The window opens in the Integration Parameters tab.
5. Enter the name your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Set the time frame of the Click Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Sociomantic.
7. Enter the Server Location as agreed with Sociomantic.
8. Enter the SOCIOMANTIC ADVERTISER TOKEN as you have received it from your Sociomantic Account Manager.
9. Check the Enable check box that allows AppsFlyer to send all installs to Sociomantic.
10. Copy the tracking link and send to your Sociomantic account manager.
11. If you are working with Sociomantic on retargeting follow the steps below by adding the relevant parameters to the tracking link:
- &is_retargeting=true – mandatory – indicates that the campaigns is a re-targeting campaign.
- &af_dp= deeplink place holder.
- &idfa/advertising_id = represents the device id – mandatory if running re-targeting campaigns via the device ID matching method. Optional if running re-targeting campaigns via deeplinking.
- &af_reengagement_window = indicates the time frame of the attribution for the re-engagement campaign (the number can be updated manually after mutual agreement between the network and the app owner).
Configure In-App Events
1. Choose sending only Sociomantic attributed installs’ in-app events or All in-app events.
2. Enter the Server Location as agreed with Sociomantic.
3. Enter the SOCIOMANTIC ADVERTISER TOKEN as you have received it from your Sociomantic Account Manager.
4. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Sociomantic.
Map each SDK Event from the drop down menu to a corresponding Sociomantic Event Tag as you have received it from your Sociomantic Account Manager.
5. Click Save & Close.