The Custom Dashboard allows you to build your own customized dashboards from inside the AppsFlyer dashboard. You can easily select, name and position the items that you want to view and have that data in your own customized report. Using this feature, you can create as many dashboards as you want to suit your needs.
Custom Dashboard is available for Advertiser accounts only. If you get an error while trying to open the Custom Dashboard, you probably have a hybrid account (Agency and Advertiser combined). Read the instructions for hybrid accounts here.
Creating your dashboard
From the left-side toolbar of the dashboard under the Dashboard section, select Custom Dashboard.
The New Dashboard window opens.
In the Title field, enter a name for your new custom dashboard.
In the next window click Add Widget at the bottom of the screen.
The New Widget window opens.
- Title Enter a widget title.
- Description: Enter a widget description - this appears in the dashboard.
- Select a widget type from:
- Pie Chart
- Bar Chart
- Line Chart
- Data Table
- Geo Map
- Funnel Chart
- Select the apps that are to be included in the widget.
- Select the KPIs that should display. Note: The Data Table and Bar Chart are sorted according to the first KPI selected.
- Select data groupings.
- [Optional] Show a pre-COVID-19 date range that displays data for comparison purposes for November 2019.
- Click Add.
KPIs in custom dashboards are LTV-based data, and are those that related to installs and in-app events from user acquisition campaigns, in parallel to the KPIs of the dashboard's Overview page. Currently custom dashboards KPIs don't include data from other dashboard pages like retargeting, activity, retention etc.
In the Custom Dashboard window, your new dashboard now appears in the dropdown list of existing custom dashboards, where it is available to all your team members to access.
Another way to share your custom dashboard with your teammates, enabling them to enter it directly, is by sending the custom dashboard's URL to them.
- Select the dashboard you want to view.
The selected Custom Dashboard window opens:
Customizing, personalizing and editing widgets
If the widget isn't the right size for you, you can resize it by dragging the corner of the widget. Additionally, if you want to change the order and position of the widgets, simply using drag and drop, you can re-position the widgets to create your ideal dashboard.
As you hover over each widget with your mouse, an arrow symbol appears and you can select what you want to do with that widget. You can edit, duplicate or delete a widget.
Select Edit, to open the Edit Widget window:
Localization: Currency and timezone
You can change the default localization settings of UTC time zone and USD currency in the App Settings page.
If all the apps in the account have the identical localization settings then data displays using the selected localization settings. If this is not the case, data displays using the default settings of UTC and USD.
To export widget data:
- Hover over the widget title, click on the down-arrow icon.
- Select Export CSV.
Note Dates in CSV file are in the international format of dd/mm/yyyy. If you wish to convert them to another format, like mm/dd/yyyy, here's how you do it in Microsoft Excel.
- Full page export to PDF option is not available.
- Searching for a specific campaign is limited to cases where there are less than 100 campaigns. If necessary, narrow the time period and search again.
- Export to PNG is not supported in the following browsers: Edge, Firefox 69 (Max)