To configure a campaign with YouAppi, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign on the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select YouAppi
In the Integrated Partners page, select YouAppi as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to YouAppi or entering YouAppi in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the YouAppi logo to open the YouAppi Configuration window.
5. Enter the name of your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Configure the Click Attribution Lookback Window to the set time frame as agreed with YouAppi.
7. Insert the trackerToken that you have received from YouAppi.
8. Copy the tracking link and send to your YouAppi account manager.
Configure In-App Events
1. Select sending only YouAppi attributed installs’ in-app events.
2. Insert the trackerToken that you have received from YouAppi.
3. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send YouAppi.
If the in-app event has a monetary value (i.e. a purchase event) it is recommended to check the Value box to send the value to YouAppi.
3. Click Save & Close.
You can grant YouAppi permission to configure the tracking link for you and map your in-app events so that they can receive the data.
1. To allow YouAppi configuration and tracking link extraction, activate the Allow Integration Parameter Configuration toggle.
2. To allow YouAppi to map in-app events to their servers, activate the Allow In-App Events Configuration toggle.
3. To allow YouAppi to see retention reports activate the Retention toggle.
4. If you are working with YouAppi as an agency toggle the Grant Partner Access from off to on.
5. To allow YouAppi to see retention reports toggle the retention report to on.
6. Press Save & Close.