Scaleo, one of AppsFlyer's integrated partners, offers an Affiliate Tracking Software for tracking and managing your affiliates.
To configure your campaigns with Scaleo, follow the steps below.
Setting Up Scaleo
Go to the dashboard of your app and click on Integrated Partners on the left bar.
Enter "Scaleo" in the search field and click on its logo to open Scaleo's configuration window.
Scaleo's configuration window includes 2 active tabs: Integration, and Tracking link. Click on the items below to read about the tabs setup.
For a detailed description of the Partner Configuration Window Header, click here.
- The General Settings step in the Integration tab is mandatory for all partners
- All the rest of the steps are either descriptive or optional
The Integration Tab is divided into different sections as described below.
Scaleo connects with AppsFlyer via a unique Endpoint (your Scaleo tracking URL domain). If you don't already have the Endpoint, you must obtain it from Scaleo to continue with the integration.
Your Scaleo tracking url is made up of the url protocol (http or https) and the end point itself.
- In the http_OR_https field enter either http or https (https mostly).
- In the EndPoint field Enter the EndPoint that you got from Scaleo. This is your Scaleo tracking URL domain.
AppsFlyer can send automatic postbacks to Scaleo following user installs and re-engagements. Use this section to define the source of the users that allow sending these postbacks.
In-App Events Settings
In this section you can map your AppsFlyer events with Scaleo via postbacks.
- Enter the endpoint protocol (http or https), the endpoint and the goals. The endpoint and goals parameters should be obtained from your Scaleo account.
- Toggle In-App Event Postbacks to ON
- Select the Sending Option for all SDK defined events.
- Only events attributed to this partner for events coming only from users attributed to this partner
- Events attributed to any partner or organic to have your entire user base available to be reported to the partner
- Click Add Event to add an SDK Event to the list
- Complete the following parameters:
|SDK Event Name||The name of the event, as received by AppsFlyer either from the SDK integrated in your app, or from server to server events.
Tip - If you don't see the event you want in the list, make sure to activate the event on a device with a non-organic installation and recheck.
|Partner Event Identifier||The unique name or ID of each event as defined on Scaleo's side.
Obtain the corresponding Event ID from Scaleo and set in the text field.
|Send Revenue||When unchecked - AppsFlyer sends all the parameters of the rich in-app event to the partner, except for the revenue parameter, which is contained in the af_revenue parameter.
When checked - AppsFlyer sends all the parameters including the revenue value (if it exists in the event).
Tracking Link Tab
This tab is divided into different sections:
Tracking Link Parameters
In this section, select which parameters you want to add to the tracking link.
Adding parameters to the tracking link here enables you to later perform thorough drill-down analyses. Parameters that are already defined on the tracking link can be edited by adding them and their new values here.
- Campaign - add it to compare different campaigns running with Scaleo.
Tracking link parameter: c
- Adset - set ad set names to compare different ad sets within specific Scaleo campaigns.
Tracking link parameter: af_adset
- Ad Name - set ad set names to compare different creatives within specific ad sets within specific campaigns Scaleo.
Tracking link parameter: af_ad
- Site ID and Sub Site ID - set Site ID parameter to attribute installs to specific publishers. If many publishers exist, we advise on limiting the number of used site IDs and using the sub site ID parameter, to avoid exceeding the site ID limitations.
Tracking link parameters: af_siteid and af_sub_siteid
- Subscriber Parameters - use any of the 5 subscriber parameters to insert useful values. Note that these parameters get parsed and appear in the raw data report, which makes them very handy for performing data aggregation or filtering.
Tracking link parameters: af_sub1, af_sub2, af_sub3, af_sub4, af_sub5
Add any other parameter to the tracking link simply by typing it in a new parameter box. For more information about AppsFlyer's Tracking Link Structure and Parameters.Tracking link parameter: af_reengagement_window
This slider allows you to set the maximum time from click to install. Only installs (first launches) that take place within the lookback window may be attributed to Scaleo.
Tracking link parameter: af_click_lookback
More details about the click lookback window here.
Click Tracking Link
This is the tracking link that contains all the setup information you have set for it. Send it to Scaleo to be activated when leads click on a corresponding ad.
Cost data is not supported by this partner.
Ad Revenue Tab
Ad Revenue is not supported by this partner.
Permissions configurations is not available in the integration with this partner.