As of late May 2018 AppsFlyer's integrated partners user interface and accompanying documentation are being gradually updated. For details about the new user interface please visit the Integrated Partners Setup guide.
To configure a campaign with Scaleo, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign on the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Scaleo
In the Integrated Partners page, select Scaleo as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Scaleo or entering Scaleo in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the Scaleo logo to open the Scaleo Configuration window.
5. Enter the name your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Configure the length of the Click Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Scaleo.
7. Enter the http_OR_https - URL schema for your tracking URLs (https mostly).
8. Enter the EndPoint - your Scaleo tracking URL domain (without/or anything).
9. Copy the tracking link and insert it in your Scaleo panel as Offer Landing Page URL.
Configure In-App Events
1. Choose sending only Scaleo attributed installs’ in-app events.
2. Enter the http_OR_https - URL schema for your tracking URLs (https mostly).
3. Enter the EndPoint - your Scaleo tracking URL domain (without/or anything).
4. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Scaleo.
If the event has a monetary value (i.e. purchase) check the Send Value check box to send the value to Scaleo.
5. Click Save & Close.