To configure a campaign with Leadbolt, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign on the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Leadbolt
In the Integrated Partners page, select Leadbolt as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Leadbolt or entering Leadbolt in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the Leadbolt logo to open the Leadbolt Configuration window.
5. Enter the name your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Set up the time frame of the Click Attribution lookback window to the agreed time frame.
7. Check the Enable box since Leadbolt's integration requires us to send a notification for every app launch.
8. Copy the tracking link and send to your Leadbolt account manager.
9. If you work with Leadbolt on impression tracking first press the Enable View-Through Attribution box and then set the time frame of the View-Through Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Leadbolt.
10. Copy the View-Through tracking link and send to your Leadbolt account manager.
Configure In-App Events
1. Select either sending only Leadbolt attributed installs’ in-app events or All in app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Leadbolt.
You should map each SDK Event and enter the corresponding Leadbolt event tag per event.
If the in-app event has a monetary value (i.e. a purchase event) it is recommended to check the Value box to send the value to Leadbolt.
3. Click Save & Close.
You can grant permission for Leadbolt to configure the tracking link for you and map your in-app events so that they can receive the data.
To allow Leadbolt configuration and tracking link extraction, activate the Allow Integration Parameter Configuration toggle.
To allow Leadbolt to map in-app events to their servers, activate the Allow In-App Events Configuration toggle.
To allow Leadbolt to see retention reports, activate the Retention toggle.
Press Save & Close.