To configure a campaign with Kaskus, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign on the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Kaskus
In the Integrated Partners page, select Kaskus as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Kaskus or entering Kaskus in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the Kaskus logo to open the Kaskus Configuration window.
5. Enter the name your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Set up the time frame of the Click Attribution lookback window to the agreed time frame.
7. Copy the tracking link and send to your Kaskus account manager.
Configure In-App Events
1. Select sending only Kaskus attributed installs’ in-app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Kaskus.
If the in-app event has a monetary value (i.e. a purchase event) it is recommended to check the Value box to send the value to Kaskus.
3. Click Save & Close.
You can grant permission for Kaskus to configure the tracking link for you and map your in-app events so that they can receive the data.
To allow Kaskus configuration and tracking link extraction, activate the Allow Integration Parameter Configuration toggle.
To allow Kaskus to map in-app events to their servers, activate the Allow In-App Events Configuration toggle.
To allow Kaskus to see retention reports, activate the Retention toggle.
Press Save & Close.