Kaskus, one of AppsFlyer's integrated partners, is an Indonesian Internet forum and the largest Indonesian online community. Kaskus allows advertisers to publish ads on their forum.
To configure your campaigns with Kaskus, follow the steps below.
Setting Up Kaskus
Go to the dashboard of your app and click on Integrated Partners on the left bar.
Enter "Kaskus" in the search field and click on its logo to open Kaskus's configuration window.
Kaskus's configuration window includes 3 active tabs: Integration, Tracking link, and Permissions. Click on the items below to read about the tabs setup.
For a detailed description of the Partner Configuration Window Header, click here.
- The General Settings step in the Integration tab is mandatory for all partners
- All the rest of the steps are either descriptive or optional
AppsFlyer can send automatic postbacks to Kaskus following user installs and re-engagements. Use this section to define the source of the users that allow sending these postbacks.
In-App Events Settings
In this section you can map your AppsFlyer events with Kaskus via postbacks.
- Toggle In-App Event Postbacks to ON
- Click Add Event to add an SDK Event to the list
- Complete the following parameters:
|SDK Event Name||The name of the event, as received by AppsFlyer either from the SDK integrated in your app, or from server to server events.
Tip - If you don't see the event you want in the list, make sure to activate the event on a device with a non-organic installation and recheck.
|Send Revenue||When unchecked - AppsFlyer sends all the parameters of the rich in-app event to the partner, except for the revenue parameter, which is contained in the af_revenue parameter.
When checked - AppsFlyer sends all the parameters including the revenue value (if it exists in the event).
Tracking Link Tab
This tab is divided into different sections:
Tracking Link Parameters
In this section, select which parameters you want to add to the tracking link.
Adding parameters to the tracking link here enables you to later perform thorough drill-down analyses. Parameters that are already defined on the tracking link can be edited by adding them and their new values here.
- Campaign - add it to compare different campaigns running with Kaskus.
Tracking link parameter: c
- Adset - set ad set names to compare different ad sets within specific Kaskus campaigns.
Tracking link parameter: af_adset
- Ad Name - set ad set names to compare different creatives within specific ad sets within specific campaigns Kaskus.
Tracking link parameter: af_ad
- Site ID and Sub Site ID - set Site ID parameter to attribute installs to specific publishers. If many publishers exist, we advise on limiting the number of used site IDs and using the sub site ID parameter, to avoid exceeding the site ID limitations.
Tracking link parameters: af_siteid and af_sub_siteid
- Subscriber Parameters - use any of the 5 subscriber parameters to insert useful values. Note that these parameters get parsed and appear in the raw data report, which makes them very handy for performing data aggregation or filtering.
Tracking link parameters: af_sub1, af_sub2, af_sub3, af_sub4, af_sub5
Add any other parameter to the tracking link simply by typing it in a new parameter box. For more information about AppsFlyer's Tracking Link Structure and Parameters.
This slider allows you to set the maximum time from click to install. Only installs (first launches) that take place within the lookback window may be attributed to Kaskus.
Tracking link parameter: af_click_lookback
More details about the click lookback window here.
Click Tracking Link
This is the tracking link that contains all the setup information you have set for it. Send it to MediaMath to be activated when leads click on a corresponding ad
Cost data is not supported by Kaskus.
Ad Revenue Tab
Ad Revenue is not supported by Kaskus.
In this tab, you can select the permissions to grant Kaskus, whether the partner acts as an ad network, agency or even both. Note that even if attribution is disabled for Kaskus, the permissions tab is active and you can grant control to Kaskus.
Ad Network Permission
Use these toggles to give the ad network permissions to handle its own configuration for your app:
- Allow to configure integration - permit the partner to setup the integration tab (except in-app event postbacks)
- Allow to configure in-app event postbacks - permit the partner to setup in-app event postbacks mapping to itself on the integration tab
- Allow access to your retention report - only to the partner's own retention data
- Allow access to your Protect360 dashboard - only to the partner's own Protect360 data, and providing the feature is enabled for the advertiser
Learn more about granting ad network permissions.