To configure a campaign with Zanox, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign on the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Zanox
In the Integrated Partners page, select Zanox as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Zanox or entering Zanox in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the Zanox logo to open the Unity Ads Configuration window.
5. Enter the name your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Configure the length of the Click Attribution Lookback Window.
As Zanox' lookback window is 30 days we recommend that you set it up to 30 days on AppsFlyer as well to minimize discrepancies.
7. Enter the partner_id which is the Zanox program id and checksum from Zanox tracking code.
Configure In-App Events
1. Choose sending only Zanox attributed installs’ in-app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Zanox.
If the event has a monetary value (i.e. purchase) check the Send Value check box to send the value to Zanox.
3. Click Save & Close.