You can grant permission to an ad network to perform tasks and view information. You can grant permission to the ad network for the following:
- Configure integration
- In-App Event Configuration
- View Retention Reports, Loyal user data, In-app event data, Revenue data, and Protect360 Dashboard
To grant permission, in AppsFlyer, go to, Configuration > Integrated Partner. Select the ad network, and go to the Permissions tab.
Configuring Integrated Partner Permissions
You can grant permission for the ad network to configure the attribution link for you and map your in-app events so that they can receive the data.
For an ad network to see your app in their dashboard and be able to view data related to the app, you must enable Ad Network Permissions. Additional permissions can be granted as detailed in this article.
Activating the partner
To activate the integration with the ad network to grant permissions to the ad network:
- Select the ad network you want to integrate with.
- In the Integration tab, enable Activate Partner.
Enabling ad network permissions
When you enable permissions for the ad network, only the ad network selected gets permission to your app.
To enable ad network permissions:
- In the integration page of the ad network, click Permissions tab.
- Enable Ad Network Permissions.
If you don't see an option to toggle Ad Network Permissions on, ask your ad network to contact their Partner Development Manager in AppsFlyer or send an email to email@example.com. For more information, refer the ad network to this article.
- After you enable Ad Network Permissions:
- The app appears in the ad network's dashboard
- The ad network admin can see basic data about the app
- To give permissions to specific ad network admin team members, in addition to the ad network admin, see the section below.
Granting permissions to ad network team members
Once you activate the integration with the ad network, you can grant permissions to its team members.
Before you begin:
Request that ad network provide you with the emails of the team members.
To grant permission to ad network team members:
- On the permissions tab, click Add team members
- Enter the email of the ad network team member.
- Click Add.
- Repeat the process to add more team members if needed.
Permission options for ad networks
The following are the permission types that you can grant to the ad network:
- Allow to configure integration: permit the partner to make changes to the integration tab.
- In-app event postbacks: If Allow to configure integration is enabled then you can Allow to configure in-app event postbacks. This permits the ad network to configure and view in-app event postbacks mapping to itself on the integration tab. Note:
- Any changes made to the configuration overwrite the current configuration irrespective of whether it is set by the advertiser or the ad network.
- By enabling the in-app event postback configuration you are allowing the ad network to map ALL events to them.
- When disabled the ad network cannot view in-app event postback configuration.
- Allow access to your retention report: means to the partner's own retention data
- Allow access to your aggregate loyal user data: means to the partner's own loyal user data
- Allow access to your aggregate in-app events data: means to the partner's own in-app events data. Note where enabled the ad network has access to:
- All in-app events measured by AppsFlyer (both SDK and S2S) and attributed to the network, not only to the events mapped in the postback configuration.
- Ad Revenue gives the ad network access to ad monetization events data as well. This data may include ad monetization events from other media sources.
- Allow access to your aggregate revenue data: to the revenue data attributed to the partner. Note: When enabled access to ad monetization revenue data is provided including the data from other media sources.
- Allow access to your Protect360 dashboard: only to the partner's own Protect360 data, and providing the feature is enabled for the advertiser
For details of Agency Permissions, see here.
Access to Protect360 Dashboard
Protect360 is AppsFlyer's premium solution for mobile install fraud blocking and detection.
Media sources that serve traffic for advertisers that have Protect360 enabled can see all blocked fraud raw data reports. However, to access the Protect360 dashboard containing aggregated fraud data of the media source, the advertiser MUST toggle the Protect360 dashboard button to ON per media source.