AppsFlyer provides you with the ability to grant permissions to specific ad networks to perform a number of tasks including accessing reports and configuring tracking links. These are found in the Permissions tab.
Use the Permissions tab of the Integrated Partners configuration window for granting the different permissions to the ad networks.
You can grant permission for the ad network to view the following:
- Integration Parameter Configurations
- In-App Event Configuration
- Retention Reports
- Protect360 Dashboard
Configuring Integrated Partner Permissions
You can grant permission for the ad network to configure the tracking link for you and map your in-app events so that they can receive the data.
To allow the ad network configuration and tracking link extraction, activate the Allow Integration Parameter Configuration toggle.
To allow the ad network to map in-app events to their servers, activate the Allow In-App Events Configuration toggle.
To allow access to your retention report, activate the Allow access to your retention report toggle.
To allow the ad network access to your Protect360 dashboard, activate the Allow access to your Protect360 dashboard toggle.
- The In-App Event Configuration toggle can only be activated if the Allow Integration Parameter Configurations toggle has been activated.
- Any changes made to the configuration overwrite the current configuration irrespective of whether it is set by the advertiser or the ad network.
- By activating the In-App Event Configuration toggle you are allowing the ad network to map ALL events to them.
For details of Agency Permissions, see here.
Access to Protect360 Dashboard
Protect360 is AppsFlyer's premium solution for mobile install fraud blocking and detection.
Media sources that serve traffic for advertisers that have Protect360 enabled can see all blocked fraud raw data reports. However, to access the Protect360 dashboard containing aggregated fraud data of the media source, the advertiser MUST toggle the Protect360 dashboard button to ON per media source.