AppsFlyer provides you with the ability to grant permissions to specific ad networks to perform a number of tasks including accessing reports and configuring attribution links. These are found in the Permissions tab.
Use the Permissions tab of the Integrated Partners configuration window for granting the different permissions to the ad networks.
You can grant permission for the ad network to view the following:
- Integration Parameter Configurations
- In-App Event Configuration
- Retention Reports
- Protect360 Dashboard
Configuring Integrated Partner Permissions
You can grant permission for the ad network to configure the attribution link for you and map your in-app events so that they can receive the data.
For an ad network to see your app in their dashboard and be able to view data related to the app, you must enable Ad Network Permissions. Additional permissions can be granted. These permissions are discussed below.
Activate the integration with the ad network to grant permissions to the ad network.
- Select the ad network you want to integrate with
- In the Integration tab, look for Activate Partner
- Toggle Activate Partner on
Enabling ad network permissions
When you enable permissions for a partner, only this partner gets permission to your app. Other partners don't get permissions to your app unless to choose to.
- In the integration page of the ad network, switch to the Permissions tab
- Toggle Ad Network Permissions on
- Once you toggle Ad Network Permissions on:
- The app appears on the ad network's dashboard
- The ad network admin can see basic data about the app
To give permissions to specific ad network admin team members, in addition to the ad network admin, see the section below.
Granting permissions to ad network team members
Once you activate the integration with the ad network, you can start granting permissions to its team members. Talk to the ad network to get the emails of the team members. These emails are required in the steps below.
- Click Add team members
- Enter the email of the ad network team member
- Click Add
- Repeat the process to add more team members if you need to
Choosing what permissions you want to grant the ad network
The permissions listed below are granted to the ad network admin and any team member that you add.
- To allow the ad network configuration and attribution link extraction, activate the Allow Integration Parameter Configuration toggle.
- To allow the ad network to map in-app events to their servers, activate the Allow In-App Events Configuration toggle.
- To allow access to your retention report, activate the Allow access to your retention report toggle.
- To allow the ad network access to your Protect360 dashboard, activate the Allow access to your Protect360 dashboard toggle.
- The In-App Event Configuration toggle can only be activated if the Allow Integration Parameter Configurations toggle has been activated.
- Any changes made to the configuration overwrite the current configuration irrespective of whether it is set by the advertiser or the ad network.
- By activating the In-App Event Configuration toggle you are allowing the ad network to map ALL events to them.
For details of Agency Permissions, see here.
Access to Protect360 Dashboard
Protect360 is AppsFlyer's premium solution for mobile install fraud blocking and detection.
Media sources that serve traffic for advertisers that have Protect360 enabled can see all blocked fraud raw data reports. However, to access the Protect360 dashboard containing aggregated fraud data of the media source, the advertiser MUST toggle the Protect360 dashboard button to ON per media source.