To configure a campaign with MediaMath, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign on the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select MediaMath
In the Integrated Partners page, select MediaMath as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to MediaMath or entering MediaMath in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the MediaMath logo to open the MediaMath Configuration window.
5. Enter the name your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Set up the time frame of the Click Attribution lookback window to the agreed time frame.
7. Enter the advertiser_id as it appears on MediaMath.
8. Enter the pixel_id as it appears on MediaMath.
9. Check the Enable box since MediaMath's integration requires us to send a notification for every app launch.
10. Copy the tracking link and use it on MediaMath.
11. If you work with MediaMath on impression tracking first press the Enable View-Through Attribution box and then set the time frame of the View-Through Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with MediaMath.
10. Copy the View-Through tracking link and use it on MediaMath.
Configure In-App Events
1. Select either sending only MediaMath attributed installs’ in-app events or All in app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send MediaMath.
You should map each SDK Event and enter the corresponding MediaMath event tag per event.
If the in-app event has a monetary value (i.e. a purchase event) it is recommended to check the Value box to send the value to MediaMath.
3. Click Save & Close.
You can grant permission for MediaMath to configure the tracking link for you and map your in-app events so that they can receive the data.
To allow MediaMath configuration and tracking link extraction, activate the Allow Integration Parameter Configuration toggle.
To allow MediaMath to map in-app events to their servers, activate the Allow In-App Events Configuration toggle.
To allow MediaMath to to see retention reports, activate the Retention toggle.
Press Save & Close.
After completing the normal set up make sure that you also click on App Settings on the left side of the screen.
Then switch the attribution toggle from off to on.