To configure a campaign with Adcash, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign on the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Adcash
In the Integrated Partners page, select Adcash as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Adcash or entering Adcash in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the Adcash logo to open the Adcash Configuration window.
5. Enter the name your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Set up the time frame of the Click Attribution lookback window to the agreed time frame.
7. Copy the tracking link and use it on Adcash.
Configure In-App Events
1. Select sending only Adcash attributed installs’ in-app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Adcash.
You should map each SDK Event and enter the corresponding Adcash event type per event.
If the in-app event has a monetary value (i.e. a purchase event) it is recommended to check the Value box to send the value to Adcash.
3. Click Save & Close.
You can grant permission for Adcash to configure the tracking link for you and map your in-app events so that they can receive the data.
To allow Adcash configuration and tracking link extraction, activate the Allow Integration Parameter Configuration toggle.
To allow Adcash to map in-app events to their servers, activate the Allow In-App Events Configuration toggle.
To allow Adcash to to see retention reports, activate the Retention toggle.
Press Save & Close.