To configure a campaign with WeQ, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign in the dashboard.
To do this, click Dashboard for the app you want to advertise.
2. Configure Integration Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select WeQ
In the Integrated Partners Configuration page, select WeQ as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to WeQ or entering WeQ in the search box.
Click the WeQ logo to open the WeQ Configuration window.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
The window opens in the Integration Parameters tab.
5. Enter the name your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Set the time frame of the Click Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with WeQ.
7. Copy the tracking link and send to your WeQ account manager.
8. Click Save & Close.
Configure In-App Events
1. Choose sending only WeQ attributed installs’ in-app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send WeQ and map them to the corresponding WeQ Event Tag you have received from your WeQ Account Manager.
3. Click Save & Close.
You can grant permission for WeQ to configure the tracking link for you and map your in-app events so that they can receive the data.
To allow WeQ configuration and tracking link extraction, activate the Allow Integration Parameter Configuration toggle.
To allow WeQ to map in-app events to their servers, activate the Allow In-App Events Configuration toggle.
To allow WeQ to to see retention reports, activate the Retention toggle.
To allow WeQ to to see the Protect360 dashboards, activate the Protect360 Dashboard toggle.