To configure a campaign using DataLift Retargeting, follow these steps:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign on the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners link on the left side of the screen.
3. Select DataLift Retargeting
In the Integrated Partners page, select DataLift Retargeting as the media source by either scrolling down to DataLift Retargeting or by searching for DataLift Retargeting in the filter field.
4. Activate Retargeting Campaigns with DataLift Retargeting
Click the DataLift Retargeting logo to open the DataLift Retargeting configuration window.
1. Enter the name of your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
2. Select the Retargeting Camapign checkbox. This changes the tracking link to include parameters that are compulsory for retargeting.
3. If you have a deep link scheme in place enter it in the Deep Link URL text field.
4. Configure the length of the Click Attribution Lookback Window as you have agreed with your Datalift Retargeting Account Manager.
5. Enter the partner_id that you have received from your Datalift Retrageting Account Manager.
6. Select the Enable checkbox to allow AppsFlyer to send Datalift Retargeting a notification for all launch events.
7. Copy the tracking link and send to your Datalift Retargeting Account Manager.
8. Press Save & Close.
Configure In-App Events
1. Choose sending DataLift Retargeting All in-app events.
2. Enter the partner_id that you have received from your Datalift Retargeting Account Manager.
3. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send DataLift Retargeting.
If the in-app event has a monetary value (i.e. a purchase event) it is recommended to check the Value box to send the value to DataLift Retargeting.
4. Click Save & Close.
When the set up is completed click on App Settings on the left side of the screen.
Then switch the attribution toggle from off to on.