To configure a campaign with Mobusi, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign in the dashboard.
To do this, click Dashboard for the app you want to advertise.
2. Configure Integration Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Mobusi
In the Integrated Partners Configuration page, select Mobusi as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Mobusi or entering Mobusi in the search box.
Click the Mobusi logo to open the Mobusi Configuration window.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
The window opens in the Integration Parameters tab.
5. Enter the name of your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Set the time frame of the Click Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Mobusi.
7. Copy the tracking link and send to your Mobusi account manager.
8. Click Save & Close.
Configure In-App Events
1. Choose sending only Mobusi attributed installs’ in-app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Mobusi and map them to the corresponding Mobusi Event Tag you have received from your Mobusi Account Manager.
3. Click Save & Close.
You can grant permission for Mobusi to configure the tracking link for you and map your in-app events so that they can receive the data.
To allow Mobusi configuration and tracking link extraction, activate the Allow Integration Parameter Configuration toggle.
To allow Mobusi to map in-app events to their servers, activate the Allow In-App Events Configuration toggle.
To allow Mobusi to to see retention reports, activate the Retention toggle.