Bidalgo, one of AppsFlyer's integrated partners, is a leading provider of Artificial Intelligence solutions to help app marketers scale their growth.
To configure your campaigns with Bidalgo - Facebook Marketing Partner, follow the steps below.
Setting up Bidalgo
- Configure your Facebook integration by following the guidelines here.
- Go to the dashboard of your app and click on Integrated Partners on the left bar.
- Enter "Bidalgo" in the search field and click on its logo to open Bidalgo's configuration window.
- The Bidalgo Configuration window opens:
- In the Permissions tab toggle the Agency Permissions to ON.
- This allows Bidalgo to see the relevant Facebook data on their AppsFlyer agency dashboard.
- Return to the Integrated Partners window.
- Enter "Bidalgo - Facebook Marketing Partner" integration.
- In both the General Settings and In-App Events Settings sections, add the Mob channel parameter provided to you by Bidalgo.