Bidalgo, one of AppsFlyer's integrated partners, is a leading provider of Artificial Intelligence solutions to help app marketers scale their growth.
To configure your campaigns with Bidalgo - Facebook Marketing Partner, follow the steps below.
Setting Up Bidalgo
1. Go to the dashboard of your app and click on Integrated Partners on the left bar.
2. Enter "Bidalgo" in the search field and click on its logo to open Bidalgo's configuration window.
The Bidalgo Configuration window opens:
1. In the Permissions tab toggle the Agency Permissions to ON.
This allows Bidalgo to see the relevant Facebook data on their AppsFlyer agency dashboard.
2. Return to the Integrated Partners window.
4. In both the General Settings and In-App Events Settings sections, add the Mob channel parameter provided to you by Bidalgo.
1. To send in-app event postbacks to Bidalgo, toggle the In-App Events Postback to ON.
2. Individually add the in-app events you want to send to Bidalgo.
3. Select Send Revenue to send all the parameters including the revenue value (if it exists in the event).
4. Click Save