To configure a campaign with Appgrowth, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign on the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Appgrowth
In the Integrated Partners page, select Appgrowth as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Appgrowth or entering Appgrowth in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the Appgrowth logo to open the Appgrowth Configuration window.
5. Enter the name of your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Set the time frame of the Click Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Appgrowth.
7. Check the Enable box to send Appgrowth a postback for every app install.
8. Copy the tracking link and send to your Appgrowth Account Manager.
1. Choose either sending only Appgrowth attributed installs’ in-app events or All in app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Appgrowth.
3. Click Save & Close.
1. You can grant permission for Appgrowth to configure the tracking link for you and map your in-app events so that they can receive the data.
To allow Appgrowth configuration and tracking link extraction, activate the Allow Integration Parameter Configuration toggle.
To allow Appgrowth to map in-app events to their servers, activate the Allow In-App Events Configuration toggle.
To allow Appgrowth to to see retention reports, activate the Retention toggle.