To configure a campaign with Ibotta, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign on the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Ibotta
In the Integrated Partners page, select Ibotta as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Ibotta or entering Ibotta in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the Ibotta logo to open the Ibotta Configuration window.
5. Enter the name your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Configure the length of the Click Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Ibotta.
7. Copy the Tracking Link and send it to your Ibotta Account Manager.
1. Choose sending either only Ibotta attributed installs' in-app events or All in-app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Ibotta.
If the event has a monetary value (i.e. purchase) check the Send Value check box to send the value to Ibotta.
3. Click Save & Close.
1. You can grant permission for Ibotta to configure the tracking link for you and map your in-app events so that they can receive the data.
To allow Ibotta configuration and tracking link extraction, activate the Allow Integration Parameter Configuration toggle.
To allow Ibotta to map in-app events to their servers, activate the Allow In-App Events Configuration toggle.
To allow Ibotta to to see retention reports, activate the Retention toggle.
After configuring the setting press Save & Close.