Advertisers can work with Twitter Official Ads partners to optimize campaigns on Twitter. When configured, AppsFlyer sends postbacks to the configured Twitter Official Ads partners.
Configuring Twitter Official Ads Partner
- Click Integrated Partners on the left sidebar
- Enter the name of the Twitter Official Ads Partner you would like to work with in the search box
Enter "Twitter Official Ads" integrated partners type to receive the full list of integrated Twitter Official Ads partners, including Nanigans, Adparlor, Comprendi, Ampush and more.
- Click the logo of the Twitter Official Ads partner to open their unique configuration window.
- On the first visit, you will need to toggle ON the Activate Partner button to enable setup of the integration tab's parameters. For more details about partner activation please click here.
- Enter the relevant integration parameters, if needed. This may vary according to the Twitter Official Ads partner selected.
- Scroll down to the In-App Events Postback section to configure the in-app for sending postbacks
- Enter the partner ID (e.g. Nanigans_app_id) again here, if required
- Toggle In-App Event Postbacks to ON
- Twitter Official Ads partners may only receive event postbacks of users attributed to them, i.e. Only events attributed to this partner.
- Click Add Event to add an SDK Event to the list
- Fill in the following IAE related parameters:
Parameter Name Description SDK Event Name The name of the event, as received by AppsFlyer either from the SDK integrated in your app, or from server to server events.
Tip - don't see the event you want in the list? Make sure to activate the event on a device with a non-organic installation and recheck.
Partner Event Identifier The unique name or ID of each event as defined on the partner's side.
Text field - get the corresponding event ID from the partner.
Send Revenue When unchecked - AppsFlyer sends all the parameters of the rich in-app event to the partner, except for the revenue parameter, which is contained in the af_revenue parameter.
When checked - AppsFlyer sends all the parameters including the revenue value (if exists in the event).
- Click Save
Disabling attribution for Twitter prevents sending postbacks to Twitter Official Ads Partners.