At a glance: Take a look at AppsFlyer plans and how to calculate units that will appear on your next invoice.
Your invoice content depends on your plan and any add-on premium features. See AppsFlyer plans, features, and plan comparisons for more information.
Monthly invoices can vary and this is primarily due to the number of units attributed to you by AppsFlyer.
The table includes chargeable units. For more information, check the details of your AppsFlyer plan.
|Chargeable units||Description||Learn more|
|Non-organic installs||Attributed new app installs.||Overview dashboard|
|Re-engagements||Existing users engage in a retargeting campaign; this leads to app launches.||Retargeting dashboard|
|Re-attributions||Former users engage in a retargeting campaign; this leads to new installs and app launches.||Retargeting dashboard|
There are two suggested methods to calculate chargeable units:
- For a unified calculation (UA and retargeting) for several apps, use the Cohort report.
- For a calculation per app, use the Overview and Retargeting dashboards.
Calculate for several apps
You can calculate the number of units (conversions) for a number of apps using the Cohort report.
This method allows you to calculate all units for UA and retargeting for all of your apps in one dashboard.
Note that the AppsFlyer invoice is calculated based on UTC+0 timezone, so results in the Cohort report might slightly differ from the invoice and other AppsFlyer aggregated reports.
To calculate attribution units using the Cohort report:
- In AppsFlyer, go to Dashboard > Cohort.
- Click the datepicker and define the previous month as the time range.
- Click Apply.
- Click Edit Cohort.
- Set the cohort according to the settings below:
- Cohort type: Unified
- Trend type: User lifetime performance
- Users of: All required apps
- Grouped by: Apps and Media Source
- Click Apply changes.
- Switch to table view.
In the table, the Users column represents acquired and retargeted users per app and media source.
- Sum up the Users column, excluding Organic.
This includes installs, re-attributions, and re-engagements for all of the apps.
- [optional] You can save this configuration of the report for future use.
To filter out organic conversions from the table:
- Click Export CSV and download the file.
- Open the file using Excel and filter out “Organic”.
Calculate per single app
You can calculate the number of units consumed during the previous month using the Overview and Retargeting dashboards.
1. Non-organic installs (NOI)
- Go to the Overview dashboard > Click the datepicker > Select Last month.
- Set the media source and Geo (country) filters to All.
Note the number of non-organic installs.
In this example: 137,620.
2. Retargeting (re-attributions + re-engagements)
In the side navigation menu, go to Retargeting.
Note the number of Conversions.
In this example: 7,964+14,183=22,147
Calculate the total number of units: NOI (step 1) + retargeting conversions (step 2).
In this example: 137,620+22,147=159,767