Advertisers and agencies can work with Google AdWords Marketing Partners to report and optimize campaigns on Google AdWords. When configured, AppsFlyer sends postbacks to the configured Google AdWords Marketing Partner.
To configure your campaigns with Adquant by Kenshoo - Google Ads, follow the steps below.
Setting Up Adquant by Kenshoo
1. Click Integrated Partners from the left sidebar
2. Enter "Adquant by Kenshoo" in the search box and click the logo.
3. The Adquant by Kenshoo configuration window opens:
On the first visit here, you will need to toggle ON the Activate Partner button to enable setup of the integration tab's parameters. The toggle MUST be ON for as long as you work with the partner.
For more details about partner activation please click here.
The Google Ads Customer ID must be entered without hyphens.
4. From your Google Ads account, copy the Customer ID (without hypens) from the top left-hand corner and paste it to the AppsFlyer Ads Customer ID parameter as shown in the screenshots below.
5. Enter the Action Identifier, Disable_Country_Sending (provided by Adquant) and the Google Ads Customer ID number in the appropriate fields.
1. To send in-app event postbacks to Adquant by Kenshoo, toggle the In-App Events Postback to ON.
2. Individually add the in-app events you want to send to Adquant by Kenshoo and map them to the Partner Event Identifier field.
3. Select Send Revenue to send all the parameters including the revenue value (if it exists in the event).
4. Click Save
- Disabling attribution for Google Ads prevents sending postbacks to Google Ads Partners.
- You can configure multiple Google Ads accounts (CID) to send postbacks (step 5) by separating each CID with a comma.