At a glance: Analyze how different media sources drive installs, conversions, and user actions in both mobile and web apps.
PBA activity dashboard
The activity dashboard enables analysis of the media sources driving users to convert on the website. Use the dashboard to discover the top-performing media sources and to compare media channel types.
The dashboard contains:
- Top networks performance chart
- Activity report
- Top web conversions chart
Using the dashboard
To go to PBA dashboards:
- My Apps > View brand bundles.
- Click Actions > People-based analytics.
Date range, filtering, and grouping options
- In the upper part of the dashboard, set the activity date range, grouping, and filtering options.
- Data freshness rate: Daily
Networks having the highest number of web conversions
The performance of different media sources over time displays. In the preceding figure observe:
- Networks having the greatest impact measured by the number of Web conversions.
- A significant peak in conversions at the beginning of each month.
- The difference in peak behavior between the two months. March was much steeper than February.
- To compare specific networks in the chart, select/clear select networks as needed.
- The activity table contains the data of web and mobile app activity having a click, impression, or install reported during the selected date range
- It is the center of cross-platform marketing analysis, containing data needed to make brand marketing strategy decisions.
- Use it to compare the core metrics of web and mobile apps.
- It includes dimensions such as media source, country, device type, operating system, and platform.
Customize the display:
- To customize the display, Click ⚙ (settings) in the upper-right of the table.
- Add or remove columns (metrics and events)
- Focus on mobile app data by removing the Web Sessions and Web Conversions columns.
- Compare two purchase events. To do so, remove all columns except the columns related to these two events. The view then allows comparison of events in terms of their count and revenue.
- Add columns to enrich the view like device type or environment columns, that show the breakdown of event count and revenue per device type or environment.
- Change the sequence of columns by selecting and moving them.
- Changes to the table display are reflected in exported CSV files.
Use the data in the table to analyze:
- Users who switch from web to mobile.
- Analyze the characteristics of users who switch to mobile and target users who have lookalike characteristics.
- Segment media sources into those that drive:
- Mobile users
- Examine how individual users behave in both web and mobile.
|Media Source||Media source running the ad. Drill down to the campaign, adset or ad levels|
|Clicks & visits||
|Installs||First time the app is opened after download.|
|Web Conversions||Web events set as conversion events by the marketer.|
|Total Revenue||Revenue generated via in-app purchases and web conversions|
|Installs / Clicks %||Install to clicks rate|
Initially, the top three events display. Click ⚙ (settings) to customize the display.
For a given event, the following are available:
Export to CSV files
To export the current display table to a CSV file, click Export CSV. Exported data reflects the filters, grouping, and selectors currently applied.