Advertisers can work with Snapchat's Marketing Partners to run campaigns on Snapchat. When configured, AppsFlyer sends postbacks to the configured Snapchat marketing partner.
To configure your campaigns with Bidalgo - Snapchat Marketing Partner, follow the steps below.
Setting Up Bidalgo
1. Enable the general Snapchat attribution
Advertisers can follow the instructions here on how to enable attribution for Snapchat.
Configuring the Snapchat Marketing Partner
1. Click Integrated Partners from the left sidebar
2. Enter "Bidalgo - Snapchat Marketing Partner" in the search box.
3. Click the logo to open the Bidalgo - Snapchat Marketing Partner configuration window.
3. Enter the Snap Account ID. To find the Account ID:
From the Business Manager window, copy the Snap Account ID highlighted above in green on the Snapchat UI.
4. Paste it (with the hyphens) in the AppsFlyer Snap Account ID parameter as show on the screenshot below.
5. Click Save
1. To send in-app event postbacks to Bidalgo, toggle the In-App Events Postback to ON.
2. Individually add the in-app events (SDK events) you want to send to Bidalgo and map them with a name that will appear on Bidalgo's UI (Partner Event Identifier).
3. Select Send Revenue to send all the parameters including the revenue value (if it exists in the event).
Disabling attribution for Snapchat prevents sending postbacks to Snapchat Marketing Partners.