Advertisers can work with Snapchat's Marketing Partners to run campaigns on Snapchat. When configured, AppsFlyer sends postbacks to the configured Snapchat marketing partner.
To configure your campaigns with Bidalgo - Snapchat Marketing Partner, follow the steps below.
Setting Up Bidalgo
Enable the general Snapchat attribution before handling the Snapchat marketing partner (instructions here).
Configuring the Snapchat Marketing Partner
- Click Integrated Partners from the left sidebar
- Enter "Bidalgo - Snapchat Marketing Partner" in the search box.
- Click the logo to open the Bidalgo - Snapchat Marketing Partner configuration window.
- The partner must be activated on first visit, to enable its setup.
- From the Snapchat dashboard's Business Manager window, copy the Snap Account ID highlighted below in green.
- Paste it (with the hyphens) in the AppsFlyer Snap Account ID parameter as show on the screenshot below.
- Click Save
- To send in-app event postbacks to Bidalgo, toggle the In-App Events Postback to ON.
- Individually add the in-app events (SDK events) you want to send to Bidalgo and map them with a name that will appear on Bidalgo's UI (Partner Event Identifier).
- Select Send Revenue to send all the parameters including the revenue value (if it exists in the event).
Disabling attribution for Snapchat prevents sending postbacks to Snapchat Marketing Partners.