Kenshoo, an AppsFlyer integrated partners, empowers every marketer in the world with technology to build brands and generate demand across all media.
To configure your campaigns with Kenshoo - Facebook Marketing Partner, follow the steps below.
Setting up Kenshoo
1. Configure your Facebook integration by following the guidelines here.
2. Go to the dashboard of your app and click on Integrated Partners on the left bar.
3. Enter "Kenshoo Facebook Marketing Partner" in the search field and click on its logo.
The Kenshoo - Facebook Marketing Partner Configuration window opens:
1. To send in-app event postbacks to Kenshoo, toggle the In-App Events Postback to ON.
2. Individually add the in-app events you want to send to Kenshoo.
3. Select Send Revenue to send all the parameters including the revenue value (if it exists in the event).
4. Click Save
Configuring on Kenshoo
When you configure your campaigns on Kenshoo the campaign name must begin with "kenshoo_".