Eulerian, one of AppsFlyer's integrated partners, is focusing on the analysis and real-time optimization of e-marketing operations.
Based on an exhaustive data collection system, Eulerian marketing suite provides a combination of marketing web attribution and data management solutions. This technology enables users to centralize, analyze, manage and activate data in real time.
Some media sources restrict sharing data with 3rd parties. AppsFlyer cannot share user level data of users acquired through these media sources with 3rd party platforms or services. All installs from such media sources are therefore sent as organic.
For more details and a list of media sources that restrict sharing data with 3rd parties, click here.
Setting Up Eulerian
Go to the dashboard of your app and click on Integrated Partners on the left bar.
Enter "Eulerian" in the search field and click on its logo to open Eulerian's configuration window.
Eulerian's configuration window includes 4 tabs: Integration, Tracking link, Data Enrichment and Permissions. Click on the items below to read about the tabs setup.
For a detailed description of the Partner Configuration Window Header, click here.
The Integration Tab is divided into different sections as described below.
Eulerian connects with AppsFlyer via a unique Host ID. If you don't already have it, you must obtain it from Eulerian to continue with the integration.
Perform the following steps, as required:
- Enter the HostID
- Toggle Enable to send all installs to Eurlerian
AppsFlyer can send automatic postbacks to Eulerian following user installs. Use this section to define sending these postbacks.
Select Events attributed to any partner to send postbacks to Eulerian.
In-App Event Settings
In this section you can map your AppsFlyer events with Eulerian via postbacks.
- Enter the HostID again.
- Toggle In-App Event Postbacks to ON
- Select the Sending Option for all SDK defined events.
- Only events attributed to this partner for events coming only from users attributed to this partner
- Events attributed to any partner or organic to have your entire user base available to be reported to the partner
- Click Add Event to add an SDK Event to the list
- Complete the following parameters:
Parameter Name Description SDK Event Name The name of the event, as received by AppsFlyer either from the SDK integrated in your app, or from server to server events.
Tip - If you don't see the event you want in the list, make sure to activate the event on a device with a non-organic installation and recheck.
Partner Event Identifier The unique name or ID of each event as defined on Eulerian's side.
Obtain the corresponding Event ID from Eulerian and set in the text field.
Send Revenue When unchecked - AppsFlyer sends all the parameters of the rich in-app event to the partner, except for the revenue parameter, which is contained in the af_revenue parameter.
When checked - AppsFlyer sends all the parameters including the revenue value (if it exists in the event).
- Click Save.
Once saved, AppsFlyer begins sending data to Eulerian for every organic and non-organic install.
Tracking Link Tab
Data Enrichment Tab
Data Enrichment is not available for Eulerian.
In this tab, you can select the permissions to grant Eulerian, whether the partner acts as an ad network, agency or even both. Note that even if attribution is disabled for Eulerian, the permissions tab is active and you can grant control to Eulerian.
Use these toggles to give the ad network permissions to handle its own configuration for your app:Ad Network Permissions
- Allow to configure integration - permit the partner to setup the integration tab (except in-app event postbacks)
- Allow to configure in-app event postbacks - permit the partner to setup in-app event postbacks mapping to itself on the integration tab
- Allow access to your retention report - only to the partner's own retention data
- Allow access to your Protect360 dashboard - only to the partner's own Protect360 data, and providing the feature is enabled for the advertiser
Learn more about granting ad network permissions.