Set out below are details of the capabilities currently available to account admins only.
Team Members within an account can perform the following, once they have been granted permissions by their Admin:
- Add / Remove an app from the account
- Add/ Edit a new Team Member
- Configure functionalities in App Settings: Loyal User event, Timezone settings, IP Masking, Enabling Re-Targeting and Uninstall tracking
- Access Payments page
Structure & Hierarchy
Only the Admin of the account can grant Admin Capabilities to team members.
The team members given admin capabilities are able to utilize these capabilities but CANNOT grant them to other team members.
Admin of the account grants Team Member A the ability to create additional team members (admin capability).
Team Member A can create additional team members, but he cannot grant the team members he created the ability to create additional team members, since he is not an admin.
The following are details of capabilities available to team members:
Add / Remove an App from the Account
When a team member receives permission to add/remove an app, the new added/removed app is automatically assigned/removed from the following:
- The admin of the account
- Any team member with "All Apps" including future apps permissions
Click here, for more details on adding an app to the AppsFlyer dashboard.
Add/ Edit a New Team Member
Once a team member is provided with the permission to add/edit a new team member, they are able to do the following:
- Create/Edit the team member
- Assign / remove apps to a team member (only the apps available for him, as set by the Admin)
- Grant Media Source and GEO Permissions to a team member (only those available for him, as set by the Admin)
Configure Functionalities in App Settings
Team members with admin permissions are able to configure all functionalities in App Settings.
Access Payments page
Team members with admin permissions will be able to access AppsFlyer's Payments Page.
All admin permissions are set to "Off" (not available by default)