At a glance: Get raw-data and aggregate CSV reports on-demand.
Export data reports
A range of raw-data and aggregate reports are available on the Export data page.
- Reports, depending on size, can take up to 2 minutes to download.
- Reports hold up to 200K rows.
- For large reports, such as raw data, limit the report size by setting a date range. It will be faster to generate and download the report.
- Install-related reports (installs, install postback) limit the selection to 60 days out of the previous 90 days in a single download.
- Event-related reports (in-app events, event postbacks) limit the selection to 30 days out of the previous 90 days in a single download.
Downloading and emailing reports
To download or email a report:
- Go to Reports > Export Data.
- Apply filters as needed:
- Media source
- Date range: If you download a report, the reporting period is set using the app-specific timezone. If you email the report, the reporting period is set using UTC +0.
- For aggregate reports the date range relates to the LTV (conversion date)
- For raw data reports the date range relates to the event date.
- Select a report.
- Select download or email:
- Download: Direct download to your desktop. Large reports can take up to 2 minutes to prepare.
- Email: Report is sent to your email.
Merging CSV files
It is possible to merge several CSV raw data reports into a single file. For example, raw data files of installs and in-app events.
- These reports have the same basic structure.
- When merged, you can see all user actions in one file for a specific activity time range.
There are several ways to merge files. Merge files according to your desktop OS.
To merge CSV files using Windows:
- Download all CSV files to an empty folder. For example, C:\temp.
- Go to the command prompt: Press Windows+R.
- Enter copy *.csv all.csv. The CSV files are merged into a single CSV file called all.csv.
To merge CSV files using Linux/Unix:
Use the command cat *.csv >all.csv