At a glance: Get raw data and aggregate CSV reports on-demand in the dashboard or by email.
Export data page
A range of raw data and aggregate reports are available on the Export data page.
Export data page limitations
- Reports can hold up to 200K rows.
- Install-related reports (Installs, Install postbacks) contain data of up to 60 days out of the last 90 days.
- Event-related reports (In-app events, Event postbacks) contain data of up to 30 days out of the last 90 days.
- Reports may take up to 2 minutes to download, depending on size.
- For large reports like raw data, limit the size of the reports using the date range to reduce the number of rows and time it takes to generate and download.
Downloading or emailing reports
To download or email a report:
- Go to Reports > Export Data.
- Filter the search criteria, as needed, by selecting:
- Media source
- Date range: LTV or activity date range depends on the specific type
- Select a report
- Select download or email:
Note: App-specific time zone
- Download: Direct download to your desktop. Depending on the size of the report, it may take a few minutes to prepare the report.
- Email: The report is delivered to you by email.
- Download: uses the app-specific time zone
- Email: uses time zone: UTC+0.
Merging CSV files
To merge several CSV reports into a single file.
Raw data files of installs and in-app events. These reports have the same basic structure so by merging them you can see whole user lifetime actions
- Files of the same report from different time spans
There are many ways to merge files, which depend on the desktop OS you are using.
To merge CSV files using Windows:
- Download all CSV files to an empty folder, for example, C:\temp.
- Go to the command prompt, to do so, Press Windows+R
- Enter copy *.csv all.csv
The CSV files are merged into a single CSV file called all.csv
- On Linux/Unix based systems use the command cat *.csv >all.csv