At a glance: Integrate with campaign management platforms to automate the flow of app performance metrics from AppsFlyer using Cohort and SKAdNetwork aggregate APIs.
Campaign management integration
Advertisers grant campaign management partners permission to extract performance metrics from the platform via API. To use the API advertisers must grant you the necessary API permission.
|API permission type||APIs||Premium feature||Limitations|
|Cohort analytics||Cohort analytics||Yes||Twitter campaign data isn't available to campaign-management partners.|
- Advertiser perspective
- Advertisers must grant the campaign management partner API permission as listed in the preceding table.
- Partner perspective
- Extract data by API.
- Security is implemented via an authentication token available in the AppsFlyer dashboard. The same token is valid for all apps and advertisers.
- Advertisers can revoke permission to access their app data. This won't impact your parnter credentials.
Grant permission to a partner
Advertisers give campaign-management partners app-level permission to use a given API type.
- The API permission type lets a partner access data, including traffic brought by other partners and organic.
- Don't share your token with partners.
To grant API access to a partner:
- Go to Configuration > Integrated partners.
- Select the integrated partner.
- Go to the API access tab.
- Turn on one or more API permissions. Select from:
- Cohort analytics.
- SKAdNetwork reporting.
- Click Save settings.
- Notify the partner that you enabled the necessary API access.
- Cohort API limitations include use-rate limits