At a glance: Integrate with campaign management platforms to automate the flow of app performance metrics from AppsFlyer.
Campaign management integration
Advertisers grant campaign-management partners permission to extract app performance metrics from the AppsFlyer platform.
The data, available via the integration, is LTV-based and relates to cohorts (installs, re-engagements, and reattributions) that occurred during the last 180 days.
The table lists metrics that can be extracted.
|KPI dimension name||Count||Conversion rate (CVR)||Rate||Sum||Unique users|
- Advertiser perspective
- Advertisers need to get the Analytics API Suite, an AppsFlyer premium feature
- Then, they can grant the campaign management partner permission to extract metrics per integration
- Partner perspective
- Extract data by API
- API calls are defined by the required conversion date range, filters, groups, and metrics. Calls can be modified as needed. Data is updated daily
- Security is implemented via an authentication token available in the AppsFlyer dashboard. The same token is valid for all apps and advertisers
- Advertisers can revoke permission to access their app data. This won't impact partner credentials
Grant permission to a partner
Advertisers give campaign-management partners app-level permission to access cohort data by API.
- Cohort API permissions let partners access all cohort data in the platform, including traffic brought by other partners
- Don't share your token with partners
To grant access to cohort data, your AppsFlyer subscription plan must include the AppsFlyer Analytics API Suite. Plan details appear on the My plan page
To grant Cohort API access to an integrated partner:
- Go to Configuration > Integrated partners.
- Select the integrated partner.
- Go to the API access tab.
- Enable Grant partner access to Cohort API.
- Click Save settings.
- Notify the partner that you enabled Cohort API access.
- Twitter has data-sharing restrictions. Twitter campaign data cannot be provided to campaign-management partners
- Cohort API limitations include use-rate limits