At a glance: The AppsFlyer Unity plugin enables app attribution and reporting for mobile apps developed on the Unity development platform. The plugin supports Android and iOS apps and is based on AppsFlyer SDK for mobile.
Unity plugin V5
- Unity real-time development platform enables the creation of mobile apps
- The AppsFlyer Unity plugin V5:
- Supports iOS and Android apps.
- Is based on AppFlyer mobile SDK V5.
- Enables complete install and event attribution reporting
Selecting the Unity plugin version.
Select a Unity plugin based on the app lifecycle.
|Current unity plugin version||App lifecycle||Recommended Unity plugin|
|--||New app||V5 or later|
|4.16.4 or later||Existing app||Continue using current Unity plugin version|
|Prior to 4.16.4 (deprecated)||Existing app with deprecated plugin||Migrate to V5 or later|
There are breaking changes when migrating to Unity V5 from an older version, including new API, different class and package names, and the removal of